1. Review and improve R & D and T & E procedures and capabilities regarding weapons, transportation and communication requirements of the Command;
2. Develop PNP specification standards in accordance with domestic and international standards;
3. Supervise and monitor the conduct of test and evaluation on items procured and subject of procurement by the Command as to its need, feasibility and acceptability;
4. Supervise and monitor cognizant units in the preparation of test, analysis and evaluation of equipment reports; and
5. Perform other duties as directed by higher authorities.